Cheaters

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
ZappX

Re: Cheaters

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 3:46 pm

You knew the day would come didn't you Mehdifellawh, user 754754? Funny thing, you created another account 1122991 about an hour before the ban of your main account above. Coincidence or foresight? You tell me.

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 5:01 pm

ZappX wrote:You knew the day would come didn't you Mehdifellawh, user 754754? Funny thing, you created another account 1122991 about an hour before the ban of your main account above. Coincidence or foresight? You tell me.

Wut ? I didnt know i was banned ? and I made a new acc because i wanted to train dvorak i'm being 100% srs why am i banned ?

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 pm

ZappX wrote:You knew the day would come didn't you Mehdifellawh, user 754754? Funny thing, you created another account 1122991 about an hour before the ban of your main account above. Coincidence or foresight? You tell me.

Let me guess, for hacking ? Ahaha there must be a mistake because the last time was like 4 months ago where my friend used a script.

you can just check out my channel for proof Zappx (youtube.com/user/CrazyTvAnime)

PS : Do I have to give any other proofs or what's the deal ?

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:Wut ? I didnt know i was banned ? and I made a new acc because i wanted to train dvorak i'm being 100% srs why am i banned ?

Mehdifellawh wrote:Let me guess, for hacking ? Ahaha there must be a mistake because the last time was like 4 months ago where my friend used a script.

you can just check out my channel for proof Zappx (youtube.com/user/CrazyTvAnime)

No way around it. You already created another account. I would prefer if you uploaded a video with at least 5 minutes of typing with your fingers showing. Otherwise there is no way I'm trusting your scores in the future.

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 5:13 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:Wut ? I didnt know i was banned ? and I made a new acc because i wanted to train dvorak i'm being 100% srs why am i banned ?

Mehdifellawh wrote:Let me guess, for hacking ? Ahaha there must be a mistake because the last time was like 4 months ago where my friend used a script.

No way around it. You already created another account. I would prefer if you uploaded a video with at least 5 minutes of typing with your fingers showing. Otherwise there is no way I'm trusting your scores in the future.

Done, uploading it soon.

BTw believe it or not mate, i made the account just to train with dvorak layout, never thought i was banned at all.

EDIT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJVwINjpGM here you go :D

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:
Done, uploading it soon.

BTw believe it or not mate, i made the account just to train with dvorak layout, never thought i was banned at all.

Your old account is gone anyway. But as I said, you should create a typing video with your fingers showing. Ok, 5 minutes was bit harsh, but a video where you type 170 WPM plus would do.

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 5:30 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:
Done, uploading it soon.

Your old account is gone anyway. But as I said, you should create a typing video with your fingers showing. Ok, 5 minutes was bit harsh, but a video where you type 170 plus would do.

then i'll need your help with that because i don't have any cam to show my fingers typing? Are there any other ways to proove that i'm not using any cheats because it's ridiculous. How about ( if you can ) gimme a test like the anti cheat one, or maybe I don't know type something in notepad / another website.

Plus banning someone just like that is unprofessional like, I spent so much time on this website then I get this ? you said it's gone, that means there are no way to unban the account ?

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 5:36 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:
then i'll need your help with that because i don't have any cam to show my fingers typing? Are there any other ways to proove that i'm not using any cheats because it's ridiculous. How about ( if you can ) gimme a test like the anti cheat one, or maybe I don't know type something in notepad / another website.

Plus banning someone just like that is unprofessional like, I spent so much time on this website then I get this ? you said it's gone, that means there are no way to unban the account ?

Is this supposed to be a joke? You already admitted to cheating, and the scores you have are beyond belief. Get a grip and get a camera to film your scores.

Mehdifellawh

Post by Mehdifellawh » Sat May 07, 2016 5:41 pm

ZappX wrote:
Mehdifellawh wrote:

Is this supposed to be a joke? You already admitted to cheating, and the scores you have are beyond belief. Get a grip and get a camera to film your scores.

Haha oh well guess i'm forced to. I uploaded another yt video showing that i'm not running any kind of cheats / processors or whatever you call it. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLltGiWcns )

Anyway brb

ZappX

Post by ZappX » Sat May 07, 2016 5:51 pm

Mehdifellawh wrote:
Haha oh well guess i'm forced to. I uploaded another yt video showing that i'm not running any kind of cheats / processors or whatever you call it. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLltGiWcns )

Anyway brb

Alright, I'll accept videos like that. But as I said, you need to hit 170+ WPM. Take your time. I know very well that if you are going to type at the best of your abilities you have to be in shape.