Cheaters

Help and information regarding the 10FF website.
Linsk

Re: Cheaters

Post by Linsk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm

User 1403831 banned.

Ex-V

Post by Ex-V » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 pm

why you banned my account? i dont know what the problem the my account
Please you check again my account, but i don't use cheat...
Last edited by Ex-V on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Ex-V wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:56 pm
why you banned my account? i dont know what the problem the my account
You were banned for cheating in Indonesian (normal mode and competition).

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:19 am

User 1409354 banned.

FstReden

Post by FstReden » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

So recently my account was flagged... and legit for NO reason. My assumption is that it is because of my recent increase in average wpm... and that is because... yes.... I have recently gotten faster. So what.. is getting faster at typing now not allowed on the site now? I am really confused and quite frankly... very frustrated. I don't wanna be given that crap about.. "oh... your stats resemble that of a cheater" sorry... but no.... I make mistakes on my tests unlike those who cheat. So yes I would like my accounts flag to be removed and put back to normal. Thank you.

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:56 am

FstReden,

Your average is 100 WPM and you got 6 times the maximum score of 255 WPM and 0 corrections (including 2 times with 100% accuracy and the other times with 1, 61, 69 and 118 wrong words). This is called cheating and that's enough to flag your account.

Do not even think about writing "oh ... a friend cheated on my account without my knowledge! :(".

I suggest you to create a new account and keep it as clean as possible.

FstReden

Post by FstReden » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 pm

First of all.... I find it funny that you would assume I would make up such thing. Second of all... I don't remember EVER using a bot on this site... at all... So I'd like to get the date that the tests were taken... because if it is around one general time... then yes... the case is that someone did get on my computer at one point and use a bot on it.. and I know exactly who did it. It would be much better of you to just simply remove those tests and leave it at that... rather than just completely flagging my account after I clearly am not doing anything wrong and have put TONS of time into this account. P.S. Nice assumptions btw... nice to see that staff are willing to assume things before they actually know whats going on. (I'm talking about how you think I'm gonna make up a sob story btw incase you didn't get it.)

Yes.... I am frustrated... because I know that chances are you are going to force me to completely reset my account after putting so much time into it. If you don't see how that can be frustrating then that is extremely disappointing....

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 pm

I know it's frustrating. But I never let my affect dictate my decisions about a user. I just do my job. I know it does not please everyone but my goal is not to please. My goal is to fight cheating and enforce the rules. Glad that you find me funny though.
FstReden wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 pm
Second of all... I don't remember EVER using a bot on this site... at all... So I'd like to get the date that the tests were taken... because if it is around one general time... then yes... the case is that someone did get on my computer at one point and use a bot on it.. and I know exactly who did it.
Here we are. So you admit that someone (whom you knew) could have access to your account and cheat with it. Thank you for confirming, in that way, the legitimacy of my alleged "assumptions". But you were already aware of that, because among the six "255 WPM", 5 of them had a different CPM (higher each time), so you received at least 5 anti-cheat notifications asking you to validate the scores. The fact of not seeing and / or forgetting 5 notifications seems difficult to conceive since they do not disappear until you click on them. Why not say all this from the beginning?

You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your account and the resulting use. Whether voluntary or not, the use of your 10FF account by a third person is prohibited, even without cheating.

Now let's talk about the assumptions of your first post (hang on!):
FstReden wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm
So recently my account was flagged... and legit for NO reason.
Wrong. "255" is a pretty good reason. :)
FstReden wrote:
My assumption is that it is because of my recent increase in average wpm... and that is because... yes.... I have recently gotten faster.
Wrong. See above.
FstReden wrote:
So what.. is getting faster at typing now not allowed on the site now?
Wrong.
FstReden wrote:
I am really confused and quite frankly... very frustrated.
You are probably right about that. ;)
FstReden wrote:
I don't wanna be given that crap about.. "oh... your stats resemble that of a cheater" sorry... but no....
Wrong. 255 WPM is definite proof.
FstReden wrote:
I make mistakes on my tests unlike those who cheat.
Wrong again! Dude ... Cheaters can make mistakes. Everyone knows that.
FstReden wrote:
So yes I would like my accounts flag to be removed and put back to normal. Thank you.
No way. No score will be erased, there are too many. If we start doing this for you, all cheaters will ask for the same thing ...

Know that multi accounting is also prohibited. Thank you.

Case closed.

Eureka

Post by Eureka » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:20 am

https://10fastfingers.com/user/1424578/

0 Wrong Words, 0 Corrections