Best typist in each language

Various rankings specific to 10FF.
CejAr

Re: Best typist in each language

Post by CejAr » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:20 pm

hello, I could record a demo coming to 203 wpm. Too bad because I forgot to go to my nick.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY7AvMQkVv4

landen

Post by landen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 am

Congratulations CejAr, would be great if you do it with sound. Its really amazing the scores that you do man!

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 am

Hindi updated.

@monukumar751: Please come and post here. ;) It would be really interesting if you could make a video.

@CejAr: What about a video with your screen AND your hands? At least with clicking sound, as landen said.

CejAr

Post by CejAr » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:45 pm

The video, although very low, it does have sound. What happens is that the microphone is internal and heard pretty bad, I have returned to record another video and I hope you hear it better [www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnYDsqkNBvs]
For now I have no external camera, I'll try that a friend let me try a web cam and record hands too. Although honestly I think it's much more than what the other people have made​​, do not you think? :P

landen

Post by landen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Yes, is legit, i put the sound to the top and i listen very clearly the noises. The sound match exactly with the words typed, so is legit. Links You should acutalize the new record? He beat Varsoviej various times with more than 200.

CejAr

Post by CejAr » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 am

Well, unless he want to include me in the list, nothing happens, not that it matters much. I proved that I can reach 200 words per minute and I even think that I have the fastest race in spanish with a mark of 203, not bad I think. Thanks for the support landen :)

VinceMiller

Post by VinceMiller » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:53 pm

ehmm y de dónde demonios sales tú? xDD - ehrmm and where the hell did you come from? xDD
Te dedicas profesionalmente a ello o algo? - Do you do that for a living or something?
En el caso de que seas "legal", es una velocidad impresionante- If you are "legit", that's an incredible speed.
My best is 185 wpm, but man 203 wpm .. damn!
No estaría mal que pudieras grabarte las manos, me gustaría verte en acción - That would be great if you could record your hands, I'd like to see you in action =)

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Spanish updated.

Cejar, your first video has indeed a very low sound, but in the second it's more audible and it seems quite legit to me so I added you in the list. And I also would like to see your hands in action. ^^

CejAr

Post by CejAr » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 am

Hello, about what it is legal or not, each think what you want. As for what to record my hands, as I said, for now I have no camera to record. I'm quite busy and will try when I can make a sound recording and hands. Don't worry! :)
I've been many years, many would say, typing. 185 ppm is well above average and with good practice and time, you will get to my records.
I have dedicated professionally to it? more or less, in my work I have always been close to a keyboard and I have spent many hours.

Linsk

Post by Linsk » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

Hungarian updated: 156 WPM - 780 CPM by touchtypeBadika.